ESSEX August 22, 2019 -- Summer is in full swing and we all rely on the comfort of our homes to provide much needed respite from the heat. This is when we count on our air conditioners the most. If you’ve been asking yourself, “Why is my air conditioner blowing warm...
Save energy and money Heating and cooling usually account for up to 50% of the energy you use at home. A great way to reduce energy use is to install an ENERGY STAR® certified smart thermostat, which is a Wi-Fi enabled device that automatically adjusts...
Bigger is not always better when planning for a new central air installation for your home. Don't make the mistake of buying more capacity than you need. A larger A/C will actually cost more to operate and make you less comfortable. Why? Because it will have short...
Google Review from michael c.: "Rick and his 2 man crew just finished installing my new air conditioner a few hours ago and at Rick's suggestion I added an additional return vent into my HVAC system. Rick also found I had an undersized coil installed...
With summer approaching, now is the time to start thinking about the things you can do around the house to help keep your heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit, or HVAC, at its peak.When your home and your HVAC unit complement each other, you can...
Recently, we attended training in Baltimore and passed the EPA Lead Safe test for Contractors with a score of 100%, earning our lead-safe certification. Why is this important for us, you ask? Because Federal law requires contractors that disturb painted surfaces in...
It’s a key question if you’re looking to get a new air conditioning system: what’s the difference between a heat pump and central air system? Both of them rely on the same basic technology, but they deploy it in different ways, which can has a huge effect on your...
- Why is your AC blowing warm air?
- Extend the Life of Your HVAC System
- CAS Wins Best of Essex Award for 2018 Heating and Air Companies
- Dual Fuel, A Heat Pump & Furnace for Year Round Comfort
- Is Your Furnace Begging for a Repair Specialist?
- BGE Rebates Available for Nest Thermostats
- Bigger is not always better!
- Doing the right thing, the right way, pays off!
- Ways to Make Sure Your HVAC Unit is Ready for Summer
- Why Should Your HVAC contractor be EPA Lead Safe Certified?
613 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD 21221
Cities We Service